Re: Nathan Peck's Quickie Q-Tour is uploaded to YouTube

Robert Cringely

If you mean a Franklin O-110, I have one! It came in 50 and 60 hp versions rated at 3300 rpm.

Bob

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 7:46 AM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Great to see you and your Q2 again Nathan!!  Say, I looked at a Continental 0200 1/2 a while back.  I suppose it would weigh around 120 lbs and crank out 50 hp.  Might make that Q2 a rocket!  3 gals/hr!  Just a thought.
Bruce

On May 9, 2021, at 11:43 PM, Jim Patillo <logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Nathan, thank you for the zoom meeting you did. Informative and like Sam said “what a history”. Sorry to hear you’ve had so many problems with the Rotax and Warp Drive.

Regards,
Jim
N46JP Q200