Re: Resin volume placed on foam

Brian Larick

Gene she is using a positive flow pump hooked to the draw side.  I have pictures of Randi’s pump if you want that one.  I researched and found basically the same pump made for vacuum from the same company.

Here’s a pic of the one I bought.

Brian

On May 19, 2021, at 13:33, Eugen Pilarski <interbus@...> wrote:

 Did any know which kind of vacuum pump they use? What is that for a brand? Never see that before!?! Any source available and in best vase with a link? Is that from a refrigator? What is the best level they move down the pressure?

Eugen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 27.03.2021 um 15:18 schrieb Stuart Grant <smgrant@...>:

Here is a link to a YouTube video where Cozy Girrl Randi explains about how Cozy Girrls make composite parts, including mixing epoxy, mixing micro, using gloves, low pressure vacuum bagging, peel ply, sanding etc. The video was recorded at Sun-N-Fun 2019 and the beginning has a lot of noise from the air show but Randi has great tips. https://youtu.be/fmuDOWTr_3c
If the link doesn't work search YouTube for
Cozy Girrrl's LoVac Composite Tools & Tricks