Re: Resin volume placed on foam

Eugen Pilarski

Thank you very much for your notes and information! That sounds good for me.

I will order one from EBay an Test it with a plug on fan from Pabst or anyone’s other.👍

Best regards

Eugen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.05.2021 um 08:36 schrieb Christoph Steiner via groups.io <csteiner=mac.com@groups.io>:

Here the 220V version of this Vacuum pump I use (Needs active cooling for our purpose):

https://www.gthebeefirm.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=200872

Attached a pdf describing the LoVa technique.

Christoph Steiner

Am 19.05.2021 um 19:33 schrieb Eugen Pilarski <interbus@web.de>:

Did any know which kind of vacuum pump they use? What is that for a brand? Never see that before!?! Any source available and in best vase with a link? Is that from a refrigator? What is the best level they move down the pressure?

Eugen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 27.03.2021 um 15:18 schrieb Stuart Grant <smgrant@bellsouth.net>:
Here is a link to a YouTube video where Cozy Girrl Randi explains about how Cozy Girrls make composite parts, including mixing epoxy, mixing micro, using gloves, low pressure vacuum bagging, peel ply, sanding etc. The video was recorded at Sun-N-Fun 2019 and the beginning has a lot of noise from the air show but Randi has great tips. https://youtu.be/fmuDOWTr_3c

<LoVac....pdf>