From: "Kevin Boddicker" <trumanst@neitel.net>
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 18:56:06 -0500

Even you Spanky!!!!Looking forward to it!!!Don’t be a square, join us guys with no hair.If you’ve got hair, Use Nair!!!On May 20, 2021, at 6:47 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@scheevel.com> wrote:Even me, Kevin? 😊 Weather unsettled for tomorrow here, but I will try Saturday. Looks pretty good. Cheers,Jay From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin BoddickerSent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 5:15 PMTo: main@Q-List.groups.ioSubject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling Yes!The Fling is still on. Weather iffy.Everyone welcome. Kevin On May 20, 2021, at 11:11 AM, allen relseg via groups.io <mrelseg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote: no talk about spring fling ????is it still on this weekend ?? On Monday, March 1, 2021, 11:31:55 PM EST, Terry Crouch via groups.io <q1terrymdt=aol.com@groups.io> wrote: Hi Kevin, I haven't been to Decorah yet this year. Sounds like a great reason to go. See you in May. Terry CrouchQuickie N14TC
-----Original Message-----From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@neitel.net>To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 3:05 pmSubject: [Q-List] Spring Fling
Listers, Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.He called me yesterday, and needed information.I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.Hope everyone can participate on those dates.Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate . If you know you are going to attend raise your hand. All the best, Kevin BoddickerTriQ 200 N7868B 542 hrsLuana, IA.

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454