Re: Spring Fling

Jay Scheevel

Looks like Jerry is standing next to Keith in Terre Haute right now!

Too iffy for me this weekend, I am afraid. I could probably pick my way through the route from here to there tomorrow, but 18-20 mph 90 deg. crosswinds upon arrival at DEH are not something I have practiced lately. Sorry Kevin. I know you will have fun with the others. Wish I could be there.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 12:35 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling

That's so sad. J

On Fri, May 21, 2021, 11:41 AM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

So far it's a little lonely here in Decorah!

Paul

On Thu, May 20, 2021, 21:30 Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:

Hi Kevin,
Have the plane already to go.  Was just sure the forecast wouldn’t stay the same all week....usually it don’t that far out....but it did.  Now less than a day out there’s not much chance of me making it.  To add to the frustration the forecast winds are for a brisk direct x-wind all weekend.
I hope those who make it have a good time.  I sure did last year.  For what it’s worth the weekend here in Terre Haute looks great.
Keith Welsh