From: "Kevin Boddicker" <trumanst@neitel.net>
To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] JerryM.
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 15:34:56 -0500

It would appear that Jerry M has indeed departed Terra Haute and is headed home.
Kevin

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457