Re: JerryM.

Forgot to thank Kevin for the photos & update. Sounds like y’all had a great time.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Keith Welsh" <kw544@juno.com>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] JerryM.
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 21:24:23 GMT

Yep, he sent a text that he was at HUF....just after I had left for the day. Was out flyin the Thorp most of the day today. As Jerry may have mentioned I actually had more than one thing going on this weekend and he was very helpful setting up. With the favorable arrival wx conditions at DEH at his arrival time I hated that I missed it but the right choice was made. The wife through her insurance agency is one of many sponsors for the local suicide support group of which over 800 attended. And many thanks to Jerry for his help setting up her tent.
I only mention this to illustrate the quality of people who makeup our Q group.
Thanks again Jerry.
Keith