Re: Original Q2 brake parts. Never used. Yours for the freight cost. Jerry 828-712-9779

Jay Scheevel

Pat,

If you can determine the type of steel, a waterjet cutter can cut a disk that will match the original at a reasonable cost.

Jay

On May 30, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Pat Weaver <pweaver311@...> wrote:

If you haven't promised them to anyone else I would be happy to offer $100-150+ shipping. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, this is just exactly what I was looking for.
-Pat W.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 10:53 PM Pat Weaver via groups.io <pweaver311=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been looking for a replacement. Recently damaged the disk on the original brakes. This would be a huge help to me!
- Pat W.