Re: 35 years

Sam,
Congratulations from the new guy owning 200 QK.
Hopefully you can celebrate by getting a flight in today!

Mike.  N200QK

On Jun 9, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Congrats Sam!  That’s quite the accomplishment.

Corbin

On Jun 9, 2021, at 11:00 AM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Congratulations!!  What a milestone.
I first flew in 1997 and have only 948hrs.  I dont think I'll catch either one of your markers.  Not only did it fly; it's the fastest.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021, 11:55 AM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
I just happened to notice that today marks the 35th anniversary of the first flight in my Q-200. Wow.  I had a lot of friends that didn't think it would ever fly - they didn't realize how stubborn I am. I think I have around 2,075 hours on it.

Here's a little video.  https://youtu.be/5V5nNsYn_9A

And here's a 29 minute vid of that first flight.  https://youtu.be/Pl8urS6i75c

Quite an adventure.

Sam