Re: 35 years

Bruce Crain

Congrats Sammy!!  You certainly took the Q200 past what Quickie Aircraft expected especially with respect to engine up dates ie fuel injection, high compression pistons, electronic ignition just to name a few!
Bruce

On Jun 9, 2021, at 12:43 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Jerry, Let us know when you reach 1000 hours!  That is a milestone and gets you reserved parking at OSH!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 10:00 AM
To: Q-list <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] 35 years

Congratulations!!  What a milestone.

I first flew in 1997 and have only 948hrs.  I dont think I'll catch either one of your markers.  Not only did it fly; it's the fastest.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021, 11:55 AM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

I just happened to notice that today marks the 35th anniversary of the first flight in my Q-200. Wow.  I had a lot of friends that didn't think it would ever fly - they didn't realize how stubborn I am. I think I have around 2,075 hours on it.

Here's a little video.  https://youtu.be/5V5nNsYn_9A

And here's a 29 minute vid of that first flight.  https://youtu.be/Pl8urS6i75c

Quite an adventure.

Sam