From: "Sam Hoskins" <sam.hoskins@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] 35 years
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 08:54:59 -0700

I just happened to notice that today marks the 35th anniversary of the first flight in my Q-200. Wow.  I had a lot of friends that didn't think it would ever fly - they didn't realize how stubborn I am. I think I have around 2,075 hours on it.

Here's a little video.  https://youtu.be/5V5nNsYn_9A

And here's a 29 minute vid of that first flight.  https://youtu.be/Pl8urS6i75c

Quite an adventure.

Sam