From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Gary McKirdy <gary.mckirdy21@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 9:53:21 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] O-235 on Q2

Hi Jim,

The F1 Cassutt racers were running 0200s at nearly 4000rpm at the time so "pumped up" possible for sure.
Pretty bog standard 0-235 in a Q felt more comfortable at sustained high cruise speeds but the law of diminishing returns still at play there.
Biggest practical difference was in useful acceleration and rate of climb from our shorter strips and ability to climb on top so more vertical than horizontal.

Gary

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021, 20:20 Jim Patillo, <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
Gary, was the O-235 any faster than a pumped up 0200?

Just curious,
Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space