Best regards

Eugen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 08.06.2021 um 00:16 schrieb Jay Scheevel <jay@...>:

Very nice work, Eugen. I hope that Burt Rutan gets to see your final product.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eugen Pilarski
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 3:47 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Q1 Fuselage comes up

Dear Q-list Group,

the Q1 fuselage assembly progress is stil on going, the last bulkhead 110 is on his place. So the next step will curve the outside of the fuselage to create the unique Q1 lines. Please find a link to my website, scroll down a liltle bit to reach the picture.

During the whole progress I learn tons of stuff about foam, glass, resin, squeegee, flox, wet / dry / flush micro, vacuum bags and where my fingers should do not touch if sealing is placed and use all times a hat and much more ……………..what a wonderful journey :-)

Thank you guys that you kick me in that path :-)

Best regards

Eugen