Re: Some Qs

Jay Scheevel

I suspect someone substituted a piece of tubing for the stick component. Take a look at the bottom, where the stick pivots forward and back. There should be a little steel tube (full length bush) welded in there that captures the transverse AN3 bolt at the base of the stick. If that bush is not there, then you have a not got an original part, just a tube. The plate with 3 holes welded on the front and the bush in the base were present on all kits as far as I know.





From: <> On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Some Qs


Hi Sam,

Hopefully the photo works, I mean the plate welded to the front of the tube.

Thanks Bruce and Jay - I’ll have a look out for those plans and do a bit more research.

Cheers, Tim

Join to automatically receive all group messages.