Re: Location of Reflexor Control

Corbin

That helps to see one in the center location.  I might just go with the "if it ain't broke then don't fix it" method after more thought.  I don't want to enter my typical habit of overthinking things.

Corbin

On June 18, 2021 at 9:49 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Corbin, I have mine in the center console, just aft of the stick and operate it with my left hand. It's mostly set-and-forget. I adjust it before takeoff, in cruise flight and when slowing down to enter the pattern.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, 5:14 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good afternoon all,

While I am in progress on the panel upgrade and re-mounting controls I wondered if anyone had their reflexor push/pull in a different location that they like better.  I think the plans called for it to be in the middle at a 30-degree tilt.  Mine is over on the left side aft of the throttle.  Seems like a good location to me and keeps my right hand free on the stick so I don't really have any problems.  But has anyone found an even better location that could be considered?  I am going to do something with my alt air control as it is just too crammed down under the throttle and mixture and is hard to reach.

--

Corbin
N121CG

--