From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 5:15:04 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Flew today

90, you call that hot!  LOL.  Good flight report and good to stay current!  Good thing we're not in Phoenix!

I hate to say it but many of our beaches have a thing called "Red Tide" now.  It takes the O2 out of the water and kills masses of fish.  We had a phosphate mine leak 20 million gallons into Tampa Bay about 6 months ago and it might be the cause.  Anyway, lots of dead fish here!  Hope it clears up.  We are planning a trip to the Keys to do some snorkeling.  That's where we should all meet!
Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 4:15 PM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
I haven't flown my Q-200 since Kevin's Spring Fling, but I got a chance to fly today.  In light of the recent fatal accident I was very meticulous about check lists, W&B, reflexor position, airspeeds, etc..  All went well - two good takeoffs and two good landings.  It was 90F and I got hot so I quit.

No beaches or bikinis in sight (you win Mike!), but the Iowa corn crop looks good so far!

Please, everyone fly safely!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF