Re: Anyone going to OSH this year?

Jay Scheevel

Will keep my eye out for you and your crew Ryszard. I will have a Tri-Q2 in the homebuilt camping area.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryszard Zadow
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 5:38 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Anyone going to OSH this year?

Myself and a bunch of the RAFE crew will be there!

Ryszard

On Jun 22, 2021, at 22:06, ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712@...> wrote:

Probably not. Honestly it just doesn't feel like it's going to be itself. And I'm pretty exhausted in general from this year.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 7:29 PM, Richard Kaczmarek 3RD

Michael Bergan and I will both be there we will also be presenting several lectures on Composites over the week.

Richard Kaczmarek

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021, 9:02 PM Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Nancy and I will be there.  Give us a call.

Jerry