Re: Anyone going to OSH this year?

Jay Scheevel

Will do, Mike. Just sent an e-mail inquiry to see if we can get a day and time. Will keep everyone posted.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Bergen
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 7:43 AM
To: Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Cc: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Anyone going to OSH this year?

So Jay are you taking that on to reserve the patio? Richard and I did it last time and its real easy however I've forgotten who we scheduled it through.

You can start with contacting Mark Forss at mforss@... and he can direct you to the right contact. I believe thats the path I tool two years ago. Keep us advised!

Cheers, Mike Bergen

On 06/23/2021 11:39 AM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Sounds great Kevin. Missed seeing you at your fling. Maybe we can reserve the homebuilder patio this year and have a social hour. I will look into that.