From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eugen Pilarski
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2021 6:44 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Q1 Fuselage comes up

Dear Q-Team,

in the plans on Page 07-13 the fuselage outside glassing start, please find the link below Page 07-13

Did I understand the Q1 plans right, that only the area between STA 14.8 and STA 110 the BID glass will be placed under the angel of 45° based on WTL 15? After STA 110 to STA 153 the BID glas direction will be at 90° to WTL15 ?!? Because the picture indicate a glass area of 52" to 12" with a 90° direction to the WL 15 or did I understand it in wrong way? Please find the picture in the attachment.

After that procedure the UNI will place on the fuselage from seat bulkhead to the firewall under 45° based on WL15.

Did you guys cut the requested glass-pages and placed it on the fuselage or you use a fiberglass roller dispenser? Please find a picture in the attachment and the link of the source roller dispenser , please scroll a bit down.

Best regards

Eugen