O-200 with very low hours 80ish had prop strike but supposed to have no Crank damage. 4,000$

Brian Hutchinson

Edited

Wanted to see if I could get a little finder's fee for this 0-200. Guy is clearing out his hanger and said his 0-200 has around 80 original hours had a propstrike from a ground loop when he was learning to fly a tailwheel. Says that the Crank was dialed and looks fine. Is asking 4,000. I think that's probably a pretty good deal if everything checks out. Located in Indiana. The guy lives in Florida and while this engine could be low hours as he said seems a 80ish original hours engine is pretty unheard of. He could be trying to pass off a high time airboat motor? If due diligence is conducted could be a deal though.