From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Crain
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2021 6:51 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] W and B

One of our TriQ 200s had a 9 lb weight way back in the tail.  When flown with two people it had and almost uncontrollable PIO!  The 9 lb weight was removed and the battery was moved forward to just behind the seat back. It flew just fine after that.  Be sure you do calcs for full fuel loaded passengers and luggage to see if you are out of the envelope aft.

I moved the battery forward in my TriQ200 to the right just beside the passengers calf on the canard and have flown it for years.

Just saying do all the possible loaded configurations not just an empty calc.

Bruce