Subject: Re: [Q-List] O-200 with very low hours 80ish had prop strike but supposed to have no Crank damage. 4,000$

Glad you brought that up Sam. I was going to say the same thing.

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Hoskins
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2021 5:17 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io

It's not just the crankshaft flange runout that requires inspection after a prop strike. Per Continental the engine should be torn down and properly inspected.

Sam

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, 4:18 AM victor taylor via groups.io <velocityoner=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Brain I would be interested in the O-200. Please PM me at 251 three 77 five two one six.

Victor Taylor
Irvington Alabama

On Jul 5, 2021, at 22:24, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I would never ask for a finders fee for helping someone sell their plane or project.
Corbin

On Jul 5, 2021, at 9:04 PM, Brian Hutchinson via groups.io <brianmh13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
Wanted to see if I could get a little finder's fee for this 0-200. Guy is clearing out his hanger and said his 0-200 has around 80 original hours had a propstrike from a ground loop when he was learning to fly a tailwheel. Says that the Crank was dialed and looks fine. Is asking 4,000. I think that's probably a pretty good deal if everything checks out. Located in Indiana. The guy lives in Florida and while this engine could be low hours as he said seems a 80ish original hours engine is pretty unheard of. He could be trying to pass off a high time airboat motor? If due diligence is conducted could be a deal though.

--

Corbin
N121CG