From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 12:04 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Chris Walterson's Q-Tour is uploaded to YouTube

Thanks Sam and Chris for this enjoyable tour. Sorry I missed the live version.

Only one comment for Chris right now. I would suggest moving the transponder to the other side of the fuselage. The location of the battery will blank out about 150 degrees of receive and transmit. No way to transmit or receive through copper and lead plates.

Reg Clarke was doing 220+ mph true in his last race to OSH, but he was at 18,000’  They canceled the race before it finished due to weather, so it was never official.