Re: Chris Walterson's Q-Tour is uploaded to YouTube

Chris Walterson

Jay----------  Thanks for the transponder antenna note. I'll move it tomorrow.

 My airplane is built as close to the plans as possible with the addition of the +1 degree on the canard.

 What kind of pictures do you need, and would you like to do the same thing on a Seahawker.?

 According to some of the old newsletters it doesn't follow the proper formula for decalage.

 Getting the weight back to the tail and will do another W+B soon. Waiting for my friend to weld up my modified tail wheel.

 I tack things in place and he welds them up.  I know my week points.  Take care-----------  Chris