From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 12:49 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Chris Walterson's Q-Tour is uploaded to YouTube

Wonderful video!  I couldn’t be there for virtual!  Had to go to prison!  But that’s another story!
Lots of sharp mods!  Hoping for the best Chris!
You modulated very well Paul!
Bruce and Honey Lamb

On Jul 13, 2021, at 5:43 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Chris packed a lot of innovations into his four-year build.  Really impressive. Be sure to check it out.

https://youtu.be/mhARVpPf9QA