Re: W and B

Mike Dwyer

I took a 275 lb passenger for a ride and found mild PIO conditions until I remembered to go down on the ailerons with the Reflexer.  Prior to this I'd never used down ailerons.  That made the plane return to normal.  I'm pretty sure I found the max rear CG limit.
Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 4:46 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Approach adding 15 lbs aft carefully.  One of our TriQ200 had 9 lbs added way back in the tail.  It made the Q almost uncontrollable with two in the cockpit as it wanted to PIO badly!
Bruce Crain
> On Jul 17, 2021, at 12:56 PM, Chris Walterson <dkeats@...> wrote:
>
>  Finished the W&B today. I need an extra 15lbs on the tail due to the front end weight. With the 15 lbs the empty weight is 754.
>
>  With 160 lb pilot and full header it is at 971 lbs and  42.78
>
>  With 160 lb pilot and full header and 1/2 main it is at 1007.8 and 42.7
>
> With 160 lb pilot and full header and main it is at 1055 and 42.86
>
>  With 160 lb pilot full header and main and 180 lb passenger it is at 1218.4 and 45.41
>
>  Going to compare to the flying airplanes that are in the files section.
>
>  By the way, don't refer to your wife and daughter as BALLAST.
>
>  Guess I am eating out tonight. Take care----------------  Chris
>

> --

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457