Re: W and B

Jay Scheevel

Hi Chris,

Something is still not right. If you add the pilot and 1/2 main tank, both are aft of the FS 42.78 mark. There is no way that the CG will move slightly forward to 42.7. Please post the numbers you measured and we can all noodle it. This needs more eyes I think, unless I am really missing something.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Walterson
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 11:56 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] W and B

Finished the W&B today. I need an extra 15lbs on the tail due to the front end weight. With the 15 lbs the empty weight is 754.

With 160 lb pilot and full header it is at 971 lbs and 42.78

With 160 lb pilot and full header and 1/2 main it is at 1007.8 and 42.7

With 160 lb pilot and full header and main it is at 1055 and 42.86

With 160 lb pilot full header and main and 180 lb passenger it is at
1218.4 and 45.41

Going to compare to the flying airplanes that are in the files section.

By the way, don't refer to your wife and daughter as BALLAST.

Guess I am eating out tonight. Take care---------------- Chris