Re: Dawn Sunday OSH

I did the Homebuilt review a few years ago in my sonex! Fun experience for sure.  Hopefully you can get someone to take pictures or film it

Mike.   200 QK

On Jul 25, 2021, at 11:48 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Lots of Cozy’s and long-eze’s here. I will fly my Q in the homebuilt review to close out the Tuesday air show.  Just before 5 pm if anyone is here. Also, our Quickie gathering is 10 to 11 at homebuilders back porch on Wednesday.

On Jul 25, 2021, at 11:35 AM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

What a wonderful scene Jay!  And I’ve gotta feeling some award is going to follow you home!  Such a nice Q!
Blessings!
Bruce and Honey Lamb

On Jul 25, 2021, at 11:03 AM, Richard Kaczmarek 3RD <fastlittleairplanes@...> wrote:

We seen your plane over in homebuilt camping last night. We also seen what looks like a very nice Dragonfly over at Waupaca Municipal Airport.

Richard & Wendy

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 10:57 AM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:
Glad you got there ok Jay, enjoy.

Got 2 engine runs done this week, so progress a little.

Have a good time.

Rich T.