From: "Jay Scheevel" <jay@scheevel.com>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Dawn Sunday OSH
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 13:48:39 -0500

Lots of Cozy’s and long-eze’s here. I will fly my Q in the homebuilt review to close out the Tuesday air show. Just before 5 pm if anyone is here. Also, our Quickie gathering is 10 to 11 at homebuilders back porch on Wednesday.
Cheers,Jay

On Jul 25, 2021, at 11:35 AM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@juno.com> wrote:

What a wonderful scene Jay! And I’ve gotta feeling some award is going to follow you home! Such a nice Q!Blessings!Bruce and Honey Lamb

On Jul 25, 2021, at 11:03 AM, Richard Kaczmarek 3RD <fastlittleairplanes@gmail.com> wrote:

We seen your plane over in homebuilt camping last night. We also seen what looks like a very nice Dragonfly over at Waupaca Municipal Airport.
Richard & Wendy
On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 10:57 AM Richard Thomson <richard@cloudland.co.uk> wrote:
Glad you got there ok Jay, enjoy.

Got 2 engine runs done this week, so progress a little.

Have a good time.

Rich T.

On 25/07/2021 16:42, Jay Scheevel wrote:
Hi All,
Beautiful morning while camping with my Q in Homebuilt camping at Oshkosh. Wish you were here.

Tri-Q2, N8WQ 165 hours

Civil Rights Icon Who Taught Math, Too, Dies
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60fe125aa4b39125a6115st01vuc1
Passengers Taken Off Plane After Teens Sends Gun Pic
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60fe125ac7f27125a6115st01vuc2
Teen Pleads Guilty After Grandfather Dies in 'Swatting'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60fe125aeb8e0125a6115st01vuc3