From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...>
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 5:52 PM
Subject: [Q-List] Q200 Flight Report

Got a flight in this morning.  The mission was to get up high and play ham radio from the plane.  It was 90F and 77% humidity on the ground and 67F 35% humidity at 5500'.  A little hazy but not bad for a Florida Summer.

Really strange approach so I got the Flight aware map and sync'ed the recorded audio in so you can hear the tower instructions and the Cessna that is following the Tie Fighter!

Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF