Re: Reminder! Q-Tour! Sanjay Dhall in his fine Q-200 Saturday Aug. 14 at 9:00 Central time

Anthony P

Thanks again Sanjay and Sam.

Along with lots of good info, that landing light recommendation is very useful.  (paint stirring stick instrument mount is also quite good!)

I've spent a lot of time testing, troubleshooting, and modifying off-road illumination LEDs. Lots are noisy (RF) beyond belief.  Even KC (what I considered high-end) were hell on my radio.  I had to rip all the guts our and make my own external analog power supply.
Of course, after all the work I put into them, the $500 certified aircraft landing lights started to look pretty cheap. :)