Re: Canyon flight

Jay Scheevel

Thanks for the flight report, Dave. Hope to see you in Enid!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Dugas via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 2:00 PM
To: Q. List <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Canyon flight

Not able to attend the zoom meeting this morning.... reason; Rod and I just returned from a beautiful flight through the man-made canyons of NYC. We flew the VFR corridor down the Hudson River south past the statue of liberty, did a 180 and flew north past the world trade center, and returned to KORE... total time 2.9 hours. Rod's flight time was about 15 minutes less. Great conditions and not as busy as I expected, much less than KOSH. I'll try to get some footage together. Counting on Rod for that. This has been on our bucket list since we started flying, and was kind of last minute mission. There surely must of been a few "WTH is that thing up there" statements made as we flew over. I'll be on the lookout for the YouTube recording of Sanjay's presentation. Hope to see y'all soon at the FOD in Enid.

Dave D