Re: High time Remaster engine

Dave Dugas

Thanks Charlie and Gary. I'll order that high performance rocker shaft and see how it goes next time I change the oil and plugs. Looks like they eliminate the clips all together.
Dave D

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 1:13 PM, gmkonrad via groups.io
<gmkonrad@...> wrote:
Charlie has posted what I had been thinking about.  I thought I had included that link, put a computer issue messed with my comment.   I duplicated the store bought parts on my own.  As you have found, the wave washers are prone to breaking, eventually so are the spring clips.

Gary