Re: "Field Of Dreams" 2021

Bruce,
 Was trying to get hotel info about field of dreams and I’m getting a “404” error message.
Can you repost the hotel info again?
Thanks

Mike N200QK

On Aug 21, 2021, at 1:27 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Looks like we are about 3 1/2 weeks out for "Field Of Dreams"!!  We just received a brand new shipment of Caps with our logo and pic on them.  They look great and make Honey Lamb look sooo sweet!  We have great weather ordered for the event and expect a large crowd to show up for all the festivities!  Saturday is our monthly Woodring Fly In Breakfast!  There will a lot of folks wanting a close up look of our beautiful airplanes so get out the wax.
Joanne and I always look forward to seeing you all show up every year and this is no exception.  We are sooo pumped!

Check out our web site for details and get your Reunion Faces on!
fieldofdreamsreuion.weebly.com