From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 4, 2021 8:11 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] "Field Of Dreams" 2021!!!!!

I had hoped to have the 3rd reconstruction of my 950 + hrs Dragonfly done in time, but that is not happening right now. I did taxi it a short bit.

I will be making my way to Az next week to get ready for the fly-in.

One Sky Dog

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 6:49 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Field Of Dreams is a little less than 2 weeks out!!  Can't wait to see all of you here in Enid "The Center of The Universe"!!  Here come the URL again if  you need it!
Bruce Crain

<fieldofdreamsreunion.weebly.com>