From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Anthony P <solarant@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 5, 2021 9:50 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] "Field Of Dreams" 2021!!!!!

Sounds like a good idea!
You should give it a try, just for an experiment.
Crowd frenzy/behavior has been studied a lot, and exploited often at auctions.

About 10 years ago, when Harbor Freight prices were amazingly low, I had an idea to drop ship their heavy steel items right to US scrap yards, and make a profit.  I weighted H-frame presses, engine hoists, and big socket sets.  It would have worked and I never would have placed a finger on any of it.
Great idea right :) ;).