Quickie Q1 Canard and wing foam cut

Eugen Pilarski

Dear Q-Team,

in the next step I would like to cut out the canard and wing units based on the blue foam.

Which further openings in the wings or canard from your personal experience you would place? For braking lines? For wiring? In which position you would place the further openings?

I would like to benefit from your experience and introduce the right openings in the wing and the canard right from the start.

Please find below some short cuts from the foam cut software whiteout any additional openings in the canard (Bl10 to BL10).

Best regards

Eugen