From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 10:44 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Vance Bash!

Thanks for coming Vern!  It was a great bunch to hang out with and trade ideas!
Bruce and Honey Lamb
> On Sep 17, 2021, at 10:51 PM, smeshno1@... wrote:
>
> Looks like y'all had a great time. Very good to chat with everyone, hope all safe travels. Looks like a front will be moving through Tuesday night. Al..send some photos of your project when you can. It's always good when that connection is made to your dream
> Vern

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457