Re: Field Of Dreams 2021

Jon Finley

I made it home - Yay!
Trip home was into the wind, of course. Slowest ground speed seen was 125kts, best was 158kts. Still not a fan of headwind but it doesn't seem to matter, it finds me anyway.  Made a quick stop at Tucumcari, NM for fuel and spent a good part of the trip pretty low to avoid the wind. Managed to purge 7,296 airborne bugs from along the the route.

A few photos for all to enjoy...

Kevin's arrival:

A few photos of the Dave Dugas rescue. He started his drive east to MA late afternoon on Saturday. Last I heard, he was making good progress.

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4