From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@ju.com>
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Cc: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams 2021
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:39:13 -0500

Hanger full of FOD 2021 in the hanger that hosted the Vance 80th Anniversary!
Also high time Sammy Hoskins over 2000 hrs!

CIA Warned of Civilians Just After Strike's Launch
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61465c841d1075c821ec7st04vuc1
DC Protesters Are Outnumbered
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61465c843c01d5c821ec7st04vuc2
Official: 'Good Progress' on Plan to Deal With Surge of Migrants
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61465c845afe45c821ec7st04vuc3