Re: Terry Crouch's Quickie video is uploaded to You Tube!

Charlie Lipke

The video was great to watch. Really helps the juices flow for me. Lots of memories. Thanks for all involved, but especially Terry.

I looked it up. It was June 13, 1987, 96 Deg F, when you flew the C-150 up here for our little gathering. Flying with you and Dean in his Quickie was certainly one of those highlights as it was early in my flying. You have so far exceeding making the best use of the Quickie design and all of your improvements. If I could remember 10% of what you have taught me over the years I would be far ahead.

Is the orange cylinder under the front fuselage cover your fuel reserve tank?

1000+ hours, fantastic!!
Keep the blue side up.
Charlie