Re: Vance Bash!

One Sky Dog

Landed safely in Benson!

Spent the night in Demming, NM because of pop up SIGMET cu-nimbus lightning turbulence the usual dry line stuff. That was after bumping along for hours through Texas and New Mexico.

Dave was amazed by the airplanes and the group and I second the FOD brings amazing things and people together.

I will winter over exploring the Tri-Pacer limits and mine exploring slow flight and learning dirt flying.

The final sorting of the squawk list and test flying the Dragonvair is planned.

Thanks everyone!

Charlie One Sky Dog

On Monday, September 20, 2021, 3:26 AM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Jimmy,

We ran into the dry line 150 miles before Roswell mild turbulence and sinking air kept us below 7k. We ran up against SIGMET at Demming, NM.

We stopped for the night, weather looks good this morning. Should be a easy cruise along I-10 to home.

Stay well!

Charlie “One Sky Dog”

On Sunday, September 19, 2021, 6:53 PM, JMasal via groups.io <JMasal@...> wrote:

Thanks all y'all For photos and safe arrival home reports.It was another SAFE event (that me and my second-in -command
missed to avert any risk to ol Covid 19,17,64r and etc. Glad to speak to you reprobates by video thanks to HoneyLamb.
Return WX westbound seemed uneasy... wonder about the groundspeed on that Tri-Pacer??? Mebbe they'll be home
next week??

The King Quicker

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457