Re: Home

Frankenbird Vern

 Good flight Kevin. KC is sometimes is a mess. Weather starts in and they send folks to the four corners of Earth!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2021 6:38 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Home

KDEH Decorah Iowa.
625 statute miles from Enid via the route I took.
A bit east to stay out of Kansas City airspace.

On Sep 19, 2021, at 6:06 PM, ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712@...> wrote:

What field is home Kevin?

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 15:27, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
1.5 hour difference is phenomenal!  Glad your home!  Had a great time playing with you and the gang!  Sweet looking TriQ!
Thanks for coming!
Bruce
> On Sep 19, 2021, at 3:48 PM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:
>
> I too made it home about 12:30.
> Nice tail wind first leg. Great tailwind second leg.
> That means a crosswind at home. Managed that too.
>
> Thanks to B,J for their hospitality again!
> 6.2 hours to Enid. 4.7 hours home.
> Both ways, the last hour and a half was fairly rough air. No hill for a climber though!
>
> Hope to see everyone next year!
>
> Kevin

Abbott's Sinking Poll Numbers May Give Beto an Opening
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6147ab0312d012b020effst04vuc1
Meet the Man Who Has Found Dictators' Secret Fortunes
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6147ab0331d1f2b020effst04vuc2
After Their Son Disappeared, the Online Posse Pounced
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6147ab0350d7a2b020effst04vuc3