From: "Kevin  Boddicker" <trumanst@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Home
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:48:47 -0500

I too made it home about 12:30.
Nice tail wind first leg. Great tailwind second leg.
That means a crosswind at home. Managed that too.

Thanks to B,J for their hospitality again!
6.2 hours to Enid. 4.7 hours home.
Both ways, the last hour and a half was fairly rough air. No hill for a climber though!

Hope to see everyone next year!

Kevin