Re: Successful drive home

Bruce Crain

You’re an animal Dave!  Good Quickie form mate!  Glad everyone could help and encourage!
Bruce

On Sep 20, 2021, at 11:40 PM, Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2@...> wrote:

Hi All
Just to let everyone know, I got my Q2 home safely, "landing" back in Orange at 11:30 pm EDT. I'm beat after all that driving, so I'll follow up with more details when I get a little rest. Bruce and Joanne, Rod, Jon, Kevin and Keith, I can't thank you enough for coming to the rescue. I'll be in touch soon. This entire Q group is really pretty special.... the best. I'm going to get to work as soon as I can with the repair of N68DD. You'll hear from me soon.
Dave D