From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Field Of Dreams 2021 Pictures
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:13:23 -0500

Enjoy the pics!  Not an ugly one in the bunch!
Bruce and Honey Lamb

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454