Re: Laser altimeter

Rick Hole

There are links at the bottom of this email.  Look for the one “Your subscription”.  That will take you to the website

Rick Hole

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 6:27 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Laser altimeter

Jay,

I was looking on the list and didn’t see a website to go to. Being in the hills I think that’s a interesting idea for me also.

Any direction would be appreciated

Thanks

Mike N.   200QK

On Sep 21, 2021, at 3:36 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

I should point out that this model only has serial output, so you need to have an instrument that reads and decodes that. If you want to use analog voltage as output, as I am doing, you will need to look at their other models, such as the SF11C which is what I have.