From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@juno.com>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] GPS Dimension
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:05:49 -0500

I have the 660 and love it! It connects to my “True Track auto pilot. I haven’t had it long enough to figure everything out yet but it works great and the battery lasts a long time even tho I have it wired into the ac electric system. It is in my RV 6 but I’ll almost bet I will have one in my TriQ as my current one is the old Garmin 296.Bruce

On Sep 22, 2021, at 9:50 AM, Keith Welsh <kw544@juno.com> wrote:

To you Sam H,You might remember that we talked briefly about your GPS while at the fuel pump in Enid the other day?Well...the Aera 660 is nearly identical in dimension to the 196 that you have and at a fraction of the depth.Thought you might like to know.Keith

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457