From: "Keith Welsh" <kw544@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] GPS Dimension
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:36:07 GMT

Hey Bruce,
Did your 660 come with only a quick start guide?
Mine did.  Frustrated, I went to the Garmin web site and found a Pilot Manual which is 252 pages.  So I called Garmin and was told they no longer supply the manuals in paper form since everyone has a means to download ‘‘em now a days.
I guess they don’t make enough money to justify printing them.  Instead of having a handy reference manual now I’ll have a folder of 8-1/2x11 sheets.
Yuk!!