From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 9:20 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] GPS Dimension

I spoke with Trio and the guy said the back d rate in the Trio will look at the baud rate of the gps and automatically go to that baud rate if my unit is new enough.  If not he said I could send it in and they could change it for me.  It’s just a firm ware thing.
So I can use and drive the two different auto pilots with the same Aera 660 gps.  I just need a hard wire harness and the 3 wires hooked up to gps signal, positive and ground.
No reason to wait if the 296 is quickly becoming obsolete.
Bruce

On Sep 23, 2021, at 8:31 AM, Michel Royer <royerm2@...> wrote:

Bruce..
I just checked in manual and the Trio EZ communicate at 4800 baud rate.